Today Paradox Interactive released a new video focusing on the upcoming Cities: Skylines expansion Sunset Harbor.
This time around we move to another relevant set of features coming with the expansion that will let you deal with trash and pollution.
The waste transfer facility and the the waste processing complex will help you get rid of tons of trash around your city, turning it into energy while keeping pollution localized.
If your problem is polluted water, new inland water treatment plans will help you get rid of it even if your city is landlocked (which is funny considering the name of the expansion).
You can check out the video below.
Cities Skylines is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The expansion will release on March 26 simultaneously for all platforms.
Here’s a list of Sunset Harbor’s features.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.