Just yesterday, Paradox Interactive announced a new expansion of its popular city builder Cities Skylines, titled Sunset Harbor. Today they followed up with a new video.
This time around we get to see one of the features of the expansion, fishing industry facilities that include harbors and boats, on top of the ability to place fish farms.
There is also a fish market and a canning plant that lets you create goods for your commercial districts.
Whether you want to create your very own Tsukiji, or you need more goods to sell to your citizens, it appears that this feature has you covered.
Of course, this also encourages players to keep the waters clean, or at least to keep the pollution far away from fish-rich areas.
You can check out the video below.
Cities Skylines is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
This time around console users will get the expansion at the same time as PC users. It’ll launch simultaneously on PC, PS4, and Xbox One on March 26, 2020.
Here’s a list of features for all the mayors out there.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.