Today Paradox Interactive announced a new expansion of its popular city builder Cities Skylines, titled Sunset Harbor.
The name may be deceiving, as you may think this is mostly about resort areas. The bulk of the expansion actually appears to be a bunch of ever-welcome mass transit options.
To make the deal even sweeter, console users will get the expansion at the same time as PC users. It’ll launch simultaneously on PC, PS4, and Xbox One on March 26, 2020.
The listing on Steam is already available and you can see a trailer and screenshots below.
Here’s a list of features for all the mayors out there.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.
Cities Skylines is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.