Today Paradox Interactive released a new video focusing on the upcoming Cities: Skylines expansion Sunset Harbor.
The video showcases the new mass transot options included in the expansion, which range from intercity and trolley buses to passenger helicopters.
We’re also getting several hubs that will seamlessly connect different mass transit services in a single building, including a new airport and more.
A second video showcases a brand new Content Creator Pack dedicated to modern Japan.
for $4.99 it includes 20 buildings and six props my modder Ryuichi Kaminogi, who is very well known among the community for his extensive Japanese mods. It’ll release on March 26, 2020 at the same time as Sunset Harbor.
Cities Skylines is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Console users will get both Sunset Harbor and the Modern Japan DLC at the same time as PC users.
Here’s a list of Sunset Harbor’s features.
- Underwater Friends – Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere – No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route – Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style – Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps – Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash – Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.