Square Enix is celebrating the holiday season by discounting pretty much all of the company’s Final Fantasy mobile offerings, among other titles. Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Mobius Final Fantasy, and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius are also taking part in the festivities by having several festive events and special challenges.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Events:
- This year’s Winter Holidays Event ‘Save Your Elf’ is now live, as players can defeat the event boss, ‘Elf Off the Shelf’, to earn various in-game rewards.
- Moreover, starting on December 26, players can earn new rewards by defeating the Winter Holidays trial boss ‘Elf Off His Rocker’.
- Beginning on December 23, past holiday units including Tiana, Felix, Christine, Kryla, White Knight Noel, Santa Roselia and Tinkerer Carrie will return for a limited time
Mobius Final Fantasy Events:
- The Messengers of Hope 2019 – Players can earn magicite by defeating holiday-themed monsters in this limited-time quest and collect Christmas Stars. By collecting these items, players can earn a special event reward.
- To celebrate the holidays, fans can participate in a community event by sharing holiday-themed screenshots on the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY social channels. In-game rewards will be distributed based on the number of submissions.
- From 22nd December to 31st December, players can enjoy double stamina recovery from Elixirs, and if players bring along ‘Faerie Queen Echo’ obtained at the beginning of ‘Christmas: The Messengers of Hope 2019’, players will also receive Extra Skill unlock rate bonuses.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Events:
Players can enjoy the all-new Winter Festival for the remainder of 2019, which includes new activities and rewards, including:
- Free First Multi Draws – Each player’s first multi draw is free on three select banners
- “A Gigantic Winter” Co-op Quests against Santa Gigantuar
- Festive Token Exchange – Tokens earned through co-op quests can be exchanged for fabulous rewards, including power tokens, power stones, gems, draw tickets and more
- Additional Daily Missions – Players can earn different rewards every week by completing these limited-time missions
- Winter Chocobo™ Panel Missions – Players can receive luxurious rewards through these limited-time panels
- Holiday Stickers – Players can purchase special holiday stickers with Dissidia Points
- Winter Festival Gem Sale – Various gem bundles will be available on sale during this festive event
- Additionally, a new story chapter is now available featuring popular FINAL FANTASY XIV characters such as Y’shtola, Yda, Alisaie and Papalymo.
If you’ve been on the lookout for some discounts on Final Fantasy titles on iOS and Android or just RPG’s in general, then you might be interested in knowing about all of the discounts that are available now until Jan. 5:
FINAL FANTASY II
FINAL FANTASY III
FINAL FANTASY III for iPad
- $16.99 → $6.99 (App Store)
FINAL FANTASY IV
FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS
FINAL FANTASY V
FINAL FANTASY VI
FINAL FANTASY VII
FINAL FANTASY IX
FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION
- CHAPTER 2 – 10: $19.99 → $9.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 4 – 10: $19.99 → $9.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 7 – 10: $11.99 → $5.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 4: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 5: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 6: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 7: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 8: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 9: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
- CHAPTER 10: $3.99 → $1.99 (App Store | Google Play)
FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS™
FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS®
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS for iPad
- $15.99 → $7.99 (App Store)
CHRONO TRIGGER (Upgrade Ver.)
SaGa SCARLET GRACE: AMBITIONS
Adventures of Mana™
Secret of Mana®
VALKYRIE PROFILE®: LENNETH
Make sure to grab these Square Enix discounts before the sale comes to an end!
Source: Press Release from Square Enix