Today Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja released a new update for Dead or Alive 6, alongside a DLC package.
The update, numbered 1.12, brings a number of improvements here and there.
You can read a summary of the major points below and find the full list here.
- Added new costumes: [Revival] Sexy Bunny costumes. (16 costumes)
- Adjusted Results Display to toggle information by using only R1 (RB) button.
- Added links to the platform stores to the main menu screen.
- Added an option to display product icon in the purchase dialogue in WARDROBE.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
On top of the update we also get the “Sexy Bunny costumes” DLC, and that’s a peculiar one.
You can buy the full package for $19.99 and single costumes for $1.99, but it isn’t included in the second pass. On top of that, the costumes are basically adapted from Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, excluding, of course, NiCO’s.
If you want some old bunnies, you gotta pay extra. That’s the nature of the beast.
You can watch a trailer and plenty of screenshots below, and decide on your own if it’s worth it.
The third season pass will also launch at the end of the month.
Dead or Alive 6 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.