Square Enix is still providing Final Fantasy XV with constant updates and new content even after it launched back in November. This time, the latest patch for the game has just gone live and provides new ways to play the game. The update is also in preparation of the upcoming Episode Prompto DLC which is slated to release on June 27.
Patch 1.12 is 8.65GB in size and Redditor fotmhero has shared the full notes. Check them out below:
- Implementation of Regalia Type-D off-road customization option (available at Hammerhead)
- Conclusion of survey regarding future updates
- Addition of compatibility with EPISODE PROMPTO
- Addition of pieces from EPISODE PROMPTO to music player tracklist
- Various bug fixes
Aside from the adjustments for Episode Prompto, the Final Fantasy XV update adds the vehicle customization for the Regalia Type-D. Players will now have more options when exploring Eos as they can finally take the royal car beyond the main roads.
Final Fantasy XV is now playable on the PS4 and Xbox One. Fans can download the game’s latest patch now.
- Nintendo’s Future Will Be Bolstered By Its Partnerships
- Darkest Dungeon Crimson Court: How to Cure the Crimson Curse
- Speedrunning Event Summer Games Done Quick 2017 Starts Next Week
- Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood: How to Beat ‘Best Served With Cold Steel’