Rocket League’s AquaDome Patch is started to roll out today and adds the newest arena, AquaDome for casual and competitive playlists. Along with the new underwater themed arena, the patch also includes seven new AquaDome achievements, bug fixes, minor changes and new DLC cars.
The Cosmic and Octagon arena has been updated with small changes to the area to make gameplay run a bit smoother. The Rumble Mode bugs regarding the Magnetizer and Spike Power-ups have been patched as well.
DLC battle cars Proteus and Triton can now be purchased and each car is getting six unique decals that can be purchased from the Premium Showroom as well. Keeping in line with the underwater theme, Harpoon, Trident and Starfish will be added to the game as uncommon antennas.
There are also seven new achievements to be earned as well, some of them can only be earned on the new AquaDome arena.
- GG – Win the MVP award in a game that goes to overtime.
- Trifecta – Score a goal, save a shot, and assist a teammate all in a single game.
- Infinite Power! – Activate every power-up in Rocket League Rumble.
- Stopped Cold – Freeze an opponent’s shot before it can score.
- Sea Turtle – Head to AquaDome Map and score a goal while flipped on your back.
- Get Up, Mr. Bubbles! – Equip the Bubbles Rocket Trail and Score an Aerial goal, while playing in AquaDome Map.
- Rocket Genocider – Make 535 Shots on Goal
For a full list on what is new in the patch, you can check out the patch notes on Rocket League’s official website.
Check Out More
- StarCraft II’s Upcoming Patch 3.7 Will Finally Deliver a Slew of Oft-Requested Features
- What is Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel? Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Bronze Trophies That Weren’t Worth our Time, Who Do You Think You Are?
- New Pokemon Sun and Moon Trailer Reveals Ash-Greninja, Demo Date, Return of Mega-Evolutions, and More