Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase Announced for June
Today, Xbox and Bethesda have announced that a Games Showcase will take place on June 12.
The showcase will include upcoming games coming to Xbox and PC from the Microsoft Games Publishing family, and its third-party partners around the world, too. The blog post announcing the news also made particular mention that the showcase will also share information on games releasing on Game Pass on Xbox and PC, too.
The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will be streamed on official Xbox accounts on different platforms, such as YouTube, Twitch, Twitch ASL, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok. It will officially begin at 10am PT/ 1pm ET/ 6pm BST, though at the time of writing, Microsoft has made no mention on roughly how long the showcase will run for. Historically, the Xbox Game Showcases have lasted around 90 minutes.
The key games the publisher is likely to provide more details on during the showcase are Bethesda Game Studios’ Starfield, currently slated for a Nov. 11 release, as well as Arkane’s Redfall. We also know that MachineGames — of Wolfenstein fame — are currently working on an Indiana Jones title, and the team at Playground Games are also developing the next instalment in the Fable series.
What games are you hoping to see and hear more about at the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase in June? Let us know in the comments below.
About the author
- Redfall’s Minimum, Recommended & Ultra PC Hardware Specification Requirements Revealed & They’re Not That Bad
- 41 Best Skyrim PC Mods 2021 You Can’t Play Without
- Starfield R18+ Australian Rating Reveals New Details on its Mature Themes
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Hits Game Pass Next Month with Major New Content Update
- When Does Bethesda’s Starfield Come Out?