Today third-party developers had plenty of news to share about add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
“Here is the progress on the development of our TB-30. Interior model is 95% complete and we are already working on the systems.In order to offer you a version that is as faithful as possible to the real model and thanks to the opportunity we had to see this aircraft in real life, we are working on even more precise details than our previous creations, details such as exact location of each screw.We are happy to announce that we will start alpha phase.”
Moving on to scenery, SamScene3D announced another Chinese location for one of its packages, and it’s Wuhan. The add-on is also confirmed to include Wuhan Tianhe International Airport (ZHHH)
Last, but not least, a new aircraft has been released by BRSimDesigns, and it’s the ERCO Ercoupe 415C.
It’s available on Simmarket for $21.72 plus applicable VAT.
- 6 Liveries
- 8K full PBR textures
- High quality 3d modelling and animations
- Flight model with limited stall and spin characteristics
- All switches, lever and knobs operable (except circuit breakers)
- 4 panel colors (Blue, Black, Red and Yellow)
- Optional and subtle panel vibrations
- Subtle tail and aileron vibrations
- Radio and Transponder
- Rotating beacon lights
- Optional landing gear fairing and cockpit cover
- Static Elements (chocks, tie down, etc)
- Options Tablet to control the airplane custom options
- Save state system for the airplane custom options
- Documentation and checklist (including MSFS checklist)