Today Microsoft and Asobo Studio released a new update for Microsoft Flight Simulator, numbered 126.96.36.199.
The update focuses on a few elements including ATC and aircraft, including some bugs introduced by previous updates.
It also claims to fix the excess of lightning that could appear even with clear skies.
You can read the official patch notes below.
- Navblue data has been updated
- Navigation data date is now dynamically set in the avionics
- ATC window should now list the entire name of approaches
- ATC should respond to requests for changing an approach into an airport
- User should now have the option to request an IFR clearance in the air even if they have a flight plan entered / loaded in their GPS
- ATC should now respond to requests for changing runways while near / on approach to an airport
- The Fly-by-wire bank oscillation has been fixed for the Airbus A320neo
- The overpowered engine of the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner has been reduced
- Fixed broken plane instruments when switching to Metrics via the options menu
- Fixed cockpit interactions that were either getting mixed up or not working on 3rd party airplanes
- All liveries should now be accessible in game and properly loaded
- Lightning should no longer be triggered in clear skies
- The sensitivity curve methodology has been adapted for the different inputs
- New temporal anti-aliasing (TAA), along with new sharpen filter using AMD FidelityFX CAS” falls into
During an event a few days ago, the developers of Microsoft Flight Simulator shared a lot of details about future plans, talked about the success of the simulator defining it as a “thriving platform,” and detailed the upcoming world update focusing on the United States, which we now know should be coming with update 7 on Nov. 24.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s new and groundbreaking game.
You can also check out our growing guide wiki that includes more information to help you get started in the game.