Information is everything in Valorant. Having clear lines of communication to relay either friendly or enemy positions is often the difference between winning and losing games, and all that starts and ends with having a deep knowledge of map callouts. We would expect higher elo players to know virtually every callout in Valorant just by glancing at an image. So does that include you? Well, let’s find out.
Here, we’ve compiled 14 images of well-known but not necessarily official Valorant map callouts that should be familiar to those who play Valorant regularly. Of course, there will be some regional differences between what’s known in Europe, America, and Asia/Pacific, but veteran players should still nail these even still. This quiz has actually recently been updated with a couple of new callouts from Valorant’s latest two maps, Pearl and Lotus.
Good luck, and no cheating! As ever, we’ll assign you a rank depending on your performance, from Silver to Radiant.
That does it for Twinfinite’s Valorant map callout quiz. If you enjoyed this content and want to read more we also have other great quiz content, such as our Valorant personality quiz to help you choose your best Agent. And if you just can’t get enough of our quiz content and don’t mind it not being about Valorant, then go ahead and make your way over to Twinfinite’s Quizzes section.
- Valorant Interview: Dev Talks How & Why Skins are Made; Future Sequel Bundles, & Life at Riot Games
- Valorant Artist Says “a Ton of Skins” are Worked on at Once, With “Playtests Every week”
- G2 ShahZam Says Valorant’s OP Stinger “Is Busted”
- Valorant’s NA Challengers Viewership Blew Up on Day 1 & Looks Set Prove Esports’ Hottest Tier 2 Scene
- How to Get the Misericórdia Knife and LOCK//IN Valorant Bundle