The final Act of Valorant’s Episode 5 launches today, and along with it Patch 5.08 which is set to introduce a brand new Agent to the game. He’s called Harbor, and if you’ve been following Twinfinite’s coverage then you’ll know he’s a controller with water-themed abilities. Today’s patch notes detail his arrival to Valorant’s roster, as well as some other minor changes that include an adjustment to Pearl.
Harbor goes live!
- Check out his reveal trailer here.
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link
Today will also see the launch of Valorant’s next premium weapon skin bundle, and it’s a big one — the Ion 2.0 bundle. You can check out the trailer here.
- Parla Esports’ Insane G-Loot Valorant Tournament Run Reminded Us What Sucks About Franchising
- Valorant Console Launch: What We Know So Far About PlayStation & Xbox Release
- Valorant Game Changers Champions Has Become the Most Viewed Female Esports Tournament Ever
- Valorant ‘Give Back’ Bundle Includes Fan-Favorite Vandal & Operator Skins
- New Valorant Weapon Skin Bundle ‘Abyssal’ Has a Fishy Theme Neptune Enjoyers Will Appreciate