Summer is definitely in the air in Fortnite as the Vibin’ theme of the season continues to spread. A new Summer Beach point of interest can be found both on the beach and in the water east of Sanctuary. At the start of the season, the old Loot Lake that got a Chapter 3 Season 3 expansion was the place to party, but now that’s moving more to the other big body of water.
With the new inclusion of floating platforms, notable Fortnite leaker @HYPEX confirms the yearly Fortnite Summer Update will be hitting next Tuesday, July 19 across all platforms. There might even be an Item Shop bundle coming similar to the Summer Legends Pack that is still available with items from Chapter 2 Season 3.
It is currently unknown what sort of form the Summer Update will take in Fortnite, but there have been plenty of hints that the Reality Tree will soon transform Sleepy Sound just as it did Logjam Lumberyard earlier this season. It certainly won’t stop there, as roots are currently headed towards other popular locations as well.
- How To Drop Items in Fortnite for PC
- How to Bounce on 3 Separate Crash Pads Without Landing in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- How to Plant a Reality Sapling 30 or More Meters Away From Yourself in Fortnite
- All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9 Quests & Rewards
- Fortnite Beach Ball Locations: Where to Kick Beach Balls in No Sweat Summer