While Fortnite hosts plenty of competitions for top players to earn cosmetics, they are typically available on any platform. The Fortnite Galaxy Cups are a little different and are only available to Fortnite players willing to brave competing on their Android mobile devices. Yep, if you want to take part in the Fortnite Galaxy Cup 3 this weekend, you have to have an Android device.
As always, if you want to take part, the Epic Games account you use for Fortnite must have Two-Factor Authentication enabled and verified
Those taking part in the event who score highest in each region will earn the Khari (Galaxy Evolved) Outfit and Truth’s Quiver Back Bling. There aren’t only rewards for the best, either. Anyone who gets at least eight points will be awarded the Galaxy Creation Spray.
For those curious about the points breakdown:
- Victory Royale: 30 points
- 2nd: 25 points
- 3rd: 22 points
- 4th: 20 points
- 5th: 19 points
- 6th: 17 points
- 7th: 16 points
- 8th: 15 points
- 9th: 14 points
- 10th: 13 points
- 11th – 15th: 11 points
- 16th – 20th: 9 points
- 21st – 25th: 7 points
- 26th – 30th: 5 points
- 31st – 35th: 4 points
- 36th – 40th: 3 points
- 41st – 50th: 2 points
- 51st – 75th: 1 point
Every elimination during the event is worth a single point, so if you simply get eight eliminations, you automatically earn the spray, regardless of placements.
You can find all the information over here.
- How To Drop Items in Fortnite for PC
- How to Bounce on 3 Separate Crash Pads Without Landing in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- How to Plant a Reality Sapling 30 or More Meters Away From Yourself in Fortnite
- All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9 Quests & Rewards
- Fortnite Beach Ball Locations: Where to Kick Beach Balls in No Sweat Summer