Today a relevant new add-on aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator has been released, while launch details for another have been revealed.
The pricing will be €29.95 plus applicable VAT, and below you can find the list of avionics (compatible with mods)
- Garmin 530 all-in-one GPS/Nav/Comm solution
- Garmin 430 all-in-one GPS/Nav/Comm solution
- Bendix/King KR-87 ADF Receiver
- Bendix/King KT-76C Transponder
- Bendix/King KAP140 Autopilot
- Intercontinental Altitude Alerter
- Collins 913K Autopilot Controller (used as repeater for the KAP140)
- Bendix/King KMA Audio Selector
- Collins FD-112V Flight Director
On top of that, we also get the final list of models and liveries:
- DHC6-100 Floats Passenger (Westcoast Air C-FGQH)
- DHC6-100 Wheels Cargo (Norway Airforce MXJ_67-062)
- DHC6-100_Wheels Passenger (Fuerza Aerea de chile 940)
- DHC6-300 Amphibian Passenger (Viking Air N153QS)
- DHC6-300 Floats Passenger (Trans Maldivian 8Q-TJM)
- DHC6-300 Floats Passenger Short Nose (Trans Maldivian 8Q-MAV)
- DHC6-300 Ski Cargo (British Antarctica Survey VP-FBB)
- DHC6-300 Tundra Wheels Cargo (Air Inuit C-GKCJ)
- DHC6-300 Tundra Wheels Passenger (Norlandair TF-NLC)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Cargo 3 Blade Prop (Aklak Air C-CDHC)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Cargo 4 Blade Prop (Aklak Air C-CDHC)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Skydiver (Perris Valley Skydiving N-708PV)
- DHC6-300 Wheels Passenger (Solomons Airline H4-FNT)
On the front of releases, IndiaFoxtEcho launched its F-35 Lightning II, which is now available on SimMarket for approximately $28 plus applicable VAT. Other stores will follow while we learn that (predictably) the launch on Microsoft’s official marketplace and Xbox may take a while.
Separate packages with static aircraft carriers should be available in the next few days.
- Detailed representation of the three variants of the aircraft, showcasing individual differences and commonalities.
- Detailed external visual model and cockpit, based on extensive research
- Realistic pilot interface through the Primary Control Display (PCD) based on real world simulators
- Liveries for all the air forces and services that are currently flying the F-35
- Realistic flight dynamics based on publicly available data
- STOVL capabilities for the F-35B
- Carrier capabilities for the F-35C (special code to perform assisted takeoff and landing from any static surface)
- Sound package based on real world recordings
Recently, we published our latest interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann and we heard more about Microsoft’s plans for the next few months, including World Update Australia.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.