Released in 2019, Death Stranding marked the debut of Kojima Productions as a studio, as well as Hideo Kojima’s first game since his departure from Konami. It features Norman Reedus as the main protagonist, Sam, a deliveryman tasked with delivering packages in a post-apocalyptic America as he tries to reunite the country by linking them to a chiral network.
As you might expect from a Kojima game, Death Stranding is full of colorful characters with unique and distinct quirks and personality traits. In some cases, you might even say they’re less of an actual character and more of an embodiment of an ideology or concept. Either way, there are plenty of vibrant characters to meet during Sam’s journey, and if you’ve ever wondered if you were aligned with any of them, we’ve prepared a short personality quiz to help you figure that out.
Since the Director’s Cut has just been released, there’s no better time than the present to jump into our personality quiz to find out which Death Stranding character you’re most similar to.
Which Death Stranding Character Are You? Take the Quiz to Find Out
If you enjoyed this quiz, be sure to check out some of our other quizzes like which Life Is Strange protagonist are you, our Life Is Strange trivia quiz, and see if you can guess the release years of some of the most iconic games in history.
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Review – Hits Different in 2021
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Gets a Final Trailer Edited by Hideo Kojima
- Nicolas Refn Wanted Kojima to Cast Keanu Reeves as Cliff Unger in Death Stranding
- 4 Most Important Features Death Stranding Director’s Cut Adds to the Game
- Death Stranding: Director’s Cut Adds a Good Dose of Tactical Espionage Action