Nintendo has announced that its next Indie World showcase of 2021 is coming, and the wait won’t be long for it either. The latest Indie World showcase will occur tomorrow, Aug. 11 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET.
The showcase tomorrow is planned to last around 20 minutes and will shine a light on a myriad of indie games coming to the Nintendo Switch in the near future.
This is the second Indie World showcase from Nintendo this year, with the first showcase of 2021 having been presented on Apr. 14. During the showcase, a great number of indie games were announced for the Nintendo Switch.
Included in the last Indie World showcase were games like Road 96, Last Stop, Hindsight, OlliOlli World, Getsu Fuma Den: Undying Moon, Aztech Forgotten Gods, Skul: The Hero Slayer, Oxenfree II, and many more.
It is safe to assume that not only will viewers and Nintendo Switch owners alike get plenty of new indie games to get excited for, but it seems likely they will get some release dates announced as well.
- Touken Ranbu Warriors for Nintendo Switch & PC Reveals Its Gameplay & Release Date in New Trailer
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Gets New Gameplay Trailer at Japanese Nintendo Direct
- New Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack Includes Online Nintendo 64 & Sega Genesis Games
- ActRaiser Renaissance Revealed for Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC, and Mobile; Releases Today
- Chocobo GP Announced at Nintendo Direct; Coming to Switch Next Year