Another Nintendo Indie World showcase is in the books, and this one revealed a lot of awesome upcoming indie games that fans can look forward to getting on their Nintendo Switch this year. From sequels to brand new IPs, the event featured several new trailers, announcements, and even some surprise reveals throughout its 20-minute run-time.
In order to save you a little bit of time, we’ve gone ahead and summarized the best bits from the event below. Here is a full recap of the Nintendo Indie World showcase for April 2021.
Nintendo Indie World Showcase
Road 96 is an adventure unlike any other, as players take control of multiple teenagers, each of which can make their own choice for thousands of different procedurally generated adventures. The game hitchhikes its way onto Nintendo Switch later this year.
- Rune Factory 5 for Nintendo Switch Reveals Lots of Gameplay Ahead of Japanese Release
- Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound and Debriefed Gets Release Date for PS4, Nintendo Switch, & PC
- Nintendo Announces Super-Strong Full-Fiscal Year Results & Financial Predictions For Current Year
- Nintendo Switch Has Shipped 84.59 Million Units; Over 110 Million Predicted by March 2022
- Design and Share Your Own Games With Nintendo’s Game Builder Garage