Rocket League developer Psyonix announced this week it will be collaborating with NASCAR with a themed car pack available on all platforms this Thursday, May 6.
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will include three cars, a NASCAR x Rocket League decal for each car, nine NASCAR team decals, Goodyear racing wheels, and player banners modeled after the teams.
The three cars are the NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro, and the NASCAR Toyota Camry. The nine NASCAR teams decals for their respective car will be:
- Roush Fenway Racing #6 (NASCAR Ford Mustang decal)
- Stewart-Haas Racing #10 (NASCAR Ford Mustang decal)
- Team Penske #22 (NASCAR Ford Mustang decal)
- Chip Ganassi Racing #1 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro decal)
- Richard Childress Racing #3 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro decal)
- Hendrick Motorsports #9 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro decal)
- Richard Petty Motorsports #43 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro decal)
- Joe Gibbs Racing #18 (NASCAR Toyota Camry decal)
- 23XI Racing #23 (NASCAR Toyota Camry decal)
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will be available in the in-game shop for 2,000 Credits (about $20) on May 6 until May 12. All Rocket League players will be able to claim a free NASCAR trail starting May 6.
According to a press release, Psyonix and NASCAR have entered a “multi-year collaboration” with this pack being available ahead of the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington Raceway on May 9, and will return throughout the year for future NASCAR events. Psyonix has collaborated with other companies and sports in the past including Ford Motor Company, the NFL, and the X Games this year alone.
- Rocket League Is Getting a Free Mobile Game Called Sideswipe
- Rocket League and Ford Team Up With In-Game Car and Freestyle Event
- Rocket League Is Adding a New Game Mode To Celebrate Super Bowl LV
- Rocket League and X Games Partner For Event and New Items
- Rocket League Will Allow Xbox Series Players To Choose Quality Over Performance