Today Atlus West released a brand new trailer of the upcoming JRPG Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster.
The trailer focuses on the choices we’ll have to make in the game among three factions, which will end up shaping the world.
You can check it out below.
If you want to see more of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster, you can enjoy the original reveal on top of an extended trailer and the first screenshots, the first gameplay, tons more screenshots, three trailers showing the game’s demons, another English trailer, plenty of gameplay, and a promotional video focusing on the setting.
It will launch in the west for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on May 25. Yet, those who will purchase the digital deluxe version will enjoy an early access on May 21.
Below you can read an official description:
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception – an ethereal apocalypse – is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Including an easier difficulty level MERCIFUL as free DLC
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha