Today Sony Interactive Entertainment and Insomniac Games presented a long gameplay video of the upcoming Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart during the State of Play livestream.
We get plenty of gameplay and storytelling via cutscenes, including the introduction of the new lombax Rivet. Speaking of gameplay, we take a look at the new traversal moves, including dashing and wall-running.
The video also shows plenty of combat and a look at Rivet’s own gameplay.
Last, but not least, we take a look at armor, the photo mode, and accessibility options.
You can watch the full video below.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart releases exclusively for PS5 on June 11, 2021.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s a handy feature list. You can also take a good look at an older gameplay trailer and another from a few days ago.
- Blast your way home with an arsenal of outrageous weaponry.
- Experience the shuffle of dimensional rifts and dynamic gameplay.
- Explore never-before-seen planets and alternate dimension versions of old favorites.
- Feel in-game actions through the haptic feedback of the DualSense wireless controller.
- Take full control of advanced weapon mechanics, made possible by adaptive triggers.
- Planet-hop at hyper-speed via the near-instant loading of the PS5 console’s SSD.
- Immerse your ears with Tempest 3D AudioTech as you work to save the universe.
- Enhanced lighting and ray tracing render dazzling in-game worlds – displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR.
- Choose Performance Mode to enjoy targeted 60 frames per second gameplay.