Today Sony Interactive Entertainment announced the release date of the upcoming Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart by Insomniac Games.
The game will release on June 11, 2021 exclusively for PS5.
Below you can check out a new trailer, the cover art, the pre-order bonuses, and the digital deluxe edition.
Pre-ordering the game will grant you the The Carbonox armor from Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando and an early-unlock of the Pixelizer weapon, the retro-blaster from the 2016 Ratchet & Clank.
The Digital Deluxe edition includes the following and is priced at $79.99 (the standard edition is priced at $69.99):
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Five Armor Sets
- Photo Mode Sticker Pack
- 20 Raritanium
- Digital Soundtrack
- Digital Art Book
- *in-game upgrade materials
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s a handy feature list. You can also take a good look at the previous gameplay trailer.
- Blast your way home with an arsenal of outrageous weaponry.
- Experience the shuffle of dimensional rifts and dynamic gameplay.
- Explore never-before-seen planets and alternate dimension versions of old favorites.
- Feel in-game actions through the haptic feedback of the DualSense™ wireless controller.
- Take full control of advanced weapon mechanics, made possible by adaptive triggers.
- Planet-hop at hyper-speed via the near-instant loading of the PS5™ console’s SSD.
- Immerse your ears with Tempest 3D AudioTech* as you work to save the universe.
- Enhanced lighting and ray tracing render dazzling in-game worlds – displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR**.
- Choose Performance Mode to enjoy targeted 60 frames per second gameplay.