Fortnite has added Terminator-themed skins and other cosmetic items to its in-game item shop on Thursday night.
Players can purchase a Sarah Connor skin that comes with a T-800 Endoskeleton Arm Back Bling and Combat Knife Harvesting Tool for 1,800 V-Bucks, or the T-800 Terminator skin itself with the HK Sky Net Uplink Back Bling for 1,500 V-Bucks.
The two skins, the Back Bling, Harvesting Tool, a Techno-Grip Axe, and the Cyberdyne Salute emote mimicking the end of Terminator 2: Judgment Day can be bought together in the Future War bundle for 2,800 V-Bucks. The Cyberdyne Salute can be purchased separately for 300 V-Bucks, while the Techno-Grip Axe costs 800 V-Bucks.
It is not the first franchise crossover featured in Fortnite that contains actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, as the battle royale game added the Predator as an in-game boss and skin today.
Fortnite: Battle Royale is currently in its Chapter 2 Season 5, which has seen the appearance of many characters from other properties and franchises including Halo’s Master Chief, The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon, Michonne, God of War’s Kratos, various Marvel superheroes and villians, and Star Wars’ The Mandalorian bounty hunter which can be acquired from buying the battle pass.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series