Sony’s next-gen console launches this week with an impressive lineup of launch titles, including Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, the standalone follow-up to 2018’s Marvel’s Spider-Man. The title’s soundtrack has dropped on Spotify and also on YouTube.
The soundtrack has 19 songs in it and runs for a little bit over an hour. It’s composed by John Paesano, who has worked on other video game soundtracks such as Mass Effect: Andromeda, Detroit: Become Human and even 2018’s Spider-Man.
Paesano has also lent his composing talents to help out with two Marvel Netflix series, Daredevil and The Defenders, so you can obviously tell that the man knows what he’s doing.
You can check out the full tracklist below and don’t worry; there’s not really any story spoilers in the song titles as they are mostly vague. It’s worth mentioning that at the time of writing, the last two tracks aren’t available to listen to for some odd reason. Hopefully, the tracks become available as the game gets closer to launch.
- Don’t Give Up
- Rhino Rampage
- New York’s Only Spider-Man
- Best Friends
- Be Yourself
- The Underground
- Thicker Than Water
- On the Case
- All In
- Trying to Protect You
- We’re Here for You
- Worst Enemies
- Make It Right
- Won’t Give Up
- I’m Ready – Feat. Jaden
- Where We Come From – Feat. Lecrae
- This Is My Time – Feat. Lecrae
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is set to launch on Nov. 12, 2020, for PS4 and PS5. You can check out the launch trailer here, some new gameplay that shows off the PS5’s graphical capabilities, new screenshots, a flashy TV commercial, and the new Spider-Verse suit that’s simply incredible.
- PS5 On-Track To Ship 7.6 Million Units by March; Spider-Man Miles Morales Sold 4.1 Million Units
- Spider-Man Miles Morales Update Adds 60FPS Mode With Ray Tracing
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Vinyl Soundtrack Announced
- Call of Duty Reclaims the UK Throne, But Spider-Man Miles Morales Tops Boxed PS5 Sales
- The Best Thwipin’ Miles Morales Wallpapers Around