Ubisoft has today showcased a glimpse of Rainbow Six Siege’s enhanced performance on next-generation consoles PS5 and Xbox Series X.
The brief sequence highlights some of the perks players can experience in the new and entirely free 4K, 120 FPS makeover. Obviously, the new fidelity looks very impressive, indeed, and should improve the gameplay experience considerably when it launched next month, Dec. 1.
For more information on how Ubisoft’s next-gen update policy works and how the process works, head on over to the publisher’s support page.
In related Rainbow Six Siege news from earlier this month, Ubisoft revealed the first gameplay for new operator Apha “Aruni” Tawanroong. Before that, the iconic Sam Fischer from Splinter Cell was added to the game as a playable operator.
And for those who haven’t yet picked up Siege, remember that it was recently added to Xbox Game Pass.
- Naughty Dog Artist Debunks False Speculation About Unannounced Fantasy Game
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Singapore Changi Airport Released by Cloudsurf Asia
- Final Fantasy XIV’s Doman Mahjong Appears in Spin-Off of Popular Manga “Saki”
- Destruction AllStars Introduces Characters in Action-Packed Trailer
- New Conor McGregor Update Coming to UFC 4 Ahead of This Weekend’s Big Rematch