Ubisoft has today showcased a glimpse of Rainbow Six Siege’s enhanced performance on next-generation consoles PS5 and Xbox Series X.
The brief sequence highlights some of the perks players can experience in the new and entirely free 4K, 120 FPS makeover. Obviously, the new fidelity looks very impressive, indeed, and should improve the gameplay experience considerably when it launched next month, Dec. 1.
For more information on how Ubisoft’s next-gen update policy works and how the process works, head on over to the publisher’s support page.
In related Rainbow Six Siege news from earlier this month, Ubisoft revealed the first gameplay for new operator Apha “Aruni” Tawanroong. Before that, the iconic Sam Fischer from Splinter Cell was added to the game as a playable operator.
And for those who haven’t yet picked up Siege, remember that it was recently added to Xbox Game Pass.
- Mecha Strategy JRPG Relayer for PS5 & PS4 Introduces Sun & Her Voice Actress Mie Sonozaki
- Blind Fate: Edo no Yami for PS5, Xbox, PC, PS4, & Switch Shows Off Stylish Gameplay in New Trailer
- DCS World Mi-24 Hind Gets Epic Trailer Celebrating Early Access Release
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Twin Otter and Airbus A220 Get New Screenshots
- Senran Kagura X Hyperdimension Neptunia Crossover Gets New Trailer Showing the Senran Girls in Action