Today prominent third-party add-on developer Gaya Simulations announced a large lineup of upcoming airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The lineup represents Gaya‘s predicted production between the end of 2020 and 2021, across both Europe and the Americas.
Before the announcements, we also heard that Vienna airport is going to get a major update, which is always nice to hear.
Below you can find the full list of the airports announced, and the recording of the livestream.
- LOIJ Sankt Johann Airport (Austria)
- ENCN Kristiansand Airport (Norway)
- LSZH Zurich Airport (Switzerland)
- LSZA Lugano Airport (Switzerland)
- EEDM Munich Airport (Germany)
- EGSS London Stansted (UK)
- SBRJ Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport (Brazil)
- KBID Block Island State Airport (US)
- Greek Airports (Three packages, 9 airports in total)
During an event a few days ago, the developers of Microsoft Flight Simulator shared a lot of details about future plans, talked about the success of the simulator defining it as a “thriving platform,” and detailed the upcoming world update focusing on the United States, which we now know should be coming with update 7 on Nov. 24.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s new and groundbreaking game.
You can also check out our guide wiki that includes more information to help you get started in the game.