Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2 are one of the best all-round weapons in the game that are solid from pretty much all ranges. They are one of the best weapons for quickly clearing out minors from a safe distance, and certain weapons can even excel against majors and bosses. These are the best pulse rifles in Destiny 2 for PvE, PvP, and Gambit in 2020 as of Beyond Light.
Best Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2
Best for PvE and Gambit
- Bad Juju (Kinetic, Exotic) – Purchase from exotic kiosk.
- Chattering Bone (Kinetic) – Possible drop from completing encounters in the raid, Last Wish.
- Cold Denial (Kinetic) – Random world drop.
- Graviton Lance (Energy, Void, Exotic) – Possible reward choice during Destiny 2’s vanilla campaign. Rare random exotic world drop.
- Jian 7 Rifle (Energy, Arc) – Random world drop.
- Last Perdition (Energy, Void) – Random world drop.
- No Time to Explain (Kinetic, Exotic) – Beyond Light pre-order bonus. To be released to all players at later date.
- Outbreak Perfected (Kinetic, Exotic) – Purchase from exotic kiosk.
- Sacred Provenance (Kinetic) – Possible drop from completing encounters in the raid, Garden of Salvation.
- Stars in Shadows (Energy, Solar) – Possible drop from completing Crucible matches and Lord Shaax rank-up packages.
The great sunsetting of Beyond Light did a number on quite a few PvE favorites, but fortunately in this area of Destiny 2 you still have some decent options.
Cold Denial for kinetics will last you a while before it too gets the axe since it was released in Season of Arrivals and it rolls with decent perks. Unfortunately it’s a world drop now, so getting your god roll will be harder.
Stars in Shadows, a new gun for Beyond Light that drops from Crucible matches, also has excellent perks such as the, now rare, Outlaw Kill Clip combo. However, its loot pool is massive so good luck getting it. Still, you should be able to find something you like.
On the exotic end, Outbreak Perfected is still solid for sustained damage over time as compared to other pulses and will put a nice dent in things, even bosses, if other players are using it too. No Time to Explain, if you have it, is also quite nice for constant damage on bosses especially if you grind out the catalyst.