Mediatonic has announced that a Sonic the Hedgehog-inspired costume will be coming to Fall Guys season 2.
The new costume inspired by the blue speedster will be available for Fall Guys players starting on Wednesday, Oct. 14. The entirety of the costume can be yours for just 10 crowns.
You can check out some images of the new crossover down below:
This new Sonic costume is only for looks so unfortunately, those red shoes will not make you run any faster but you will look very cute while attempting to get those hard-to-get crowns, which I’ve yet to obtain by getting first place. What? It’s not easy!
Season 2 of Fall Guys kicked off late last week and adds a bunch of new features as well as some quality-of-life changes. You can read more about the changes here.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is now available on PS4 and PC via Steam.
- Fall Guys Announces New Platform; Spoiler It’s Instagram
- I Would 100% Play this Version of Dark Souls With Fall Guys’ Blobs Everywhere
- What’s New in Fall Guys Season 2? Everything You Need to Know
- Fall Guys Second Season Gets Release Date; In-Game Bonus Offered to Celebrate
- This Fall Guys Lego Stop Motion Video Is Adorable and Impressive