Today Sega and Amplitude narrowed down the release window of their upcoming 4X game Humankind.
The release window is now pegged as April 2021 with pre-purchases starting today on PC, Mac, and Google Stadia.
We also get a new trailer which you can watch below.
We also learn that a free 100-turn OpenDev gameplay scenario will be available starting today exclusively on Google Stadia and until October 28.
A digital deluxe edition is also on the menu, including the following:
- HUMANKIND Digital Game – HUMANKIND base game
- In-Game Notre-Dame Pack
- Notre-Dame Wonder – to be built in game
- Notre-Dame Narrative Events – Adds Narrative Events themed around Wonders such as Notre-Dame
- Victor Hugo Avatar Set – Adds Victor Hugo Set to customize your Avatar
- “Inspirational” Avatar Personality – Adds the “Inspirational” Personality to customize your Avatar
- Official Digital Soundtrack – All HUMANKIND tracks created by Arnaud Roy (previously known as FlybyNo) in .mp3 format
- Unit & Tech Tree .pdf – An at-a-glance view of the full Unit & Tech Trees of the game
Those who pre-purchase the game will receive the following:
- Boudicca Avatar Set – Adds Boudicca Set to customize you Avatar
- Player Profile Pre-Purchase Decoration – Adds an exclusive Decoration to customize your Player Profile
- Player Profile Symbol Set – Adds 10 exclusive Symbols to customize your Player Profile
You can also check out new screenshots below.
“HUMANKIND is Amplitude Studios’ magnum opus, a Historical Turn-Based Strategy game where YOU will re-write the entire narrative of humankind – a convergence of culture, history, and values that allows you to create a civilization that is as unique as you are.
Create your own civilization by combining 60 historical cultures from the Bronze to the Modern Age.
Begin as Ancient Egypt, then evolve into the Romans, the Khmers, or perhaps the Vikings.
Each culture brings its own special gameplay layer, leading to near-endless outcomes.”