I’m pretty sure it is written somewhere that you can’t write a list of the best games for a VR headset without mentioning Beat Saber. That’s for a good reason, though, as the game is simply one of the best experiences not just in VR but gaming in general. This should easily be your first purchase on the Oculus Quest.
It’s an easy concept to jump into. Swing two lightsabers around to the beat of the music which can quickly amp up on the harder difficulties.
It is an enjoyable time trying to perfect each level, plus it can be a really good workout on the expert difficulty.
- Oculus Quest: How to Change Oculus Username
- Oculus Quest: How to Use Oculus Link
- Facebook Accounts Will Be Required for All Oculus Quest 2 Users
- Blair Witch Is Coming to Oculus Quest, Lets You Pet the Dog
- Oculus Quest 2 Coming for $299 this October; Rift to Cease Production