Beat Saber is easily one of the best VR games you can get right now, mixing the fun rhythm gameplay with colorful visuals and motion controls. The music is infectious, it’s actually fun to move your arms around to the beat of the music, and now the game’s about to get even better.
The online multiplayer mode is now available for the Steam and Oculus builds of the game, and you can check it out for yourself now. There’s also a new trailer for the multiplayer mode, showing off what you can expect from it:
With the multiplayer mode, you’ll now be able to join or create your own matches with friends and other online players. This mode also introduces a new UI, along with the ability to create and customize your avatar to show off to other players you meet online.
For PS4 and PSVR players, the multiplayer mode isn’t available yet, but Beat Games has promised that more info will be coming soon.
- Linkin Park Music Pack Out Now for Beat Saber
- Yup, Toss a Coin to Your Witcher Has Made It Into Beat Saber
- Beat Saber Releases Rocket League Themed Music Pack, Available Now
- Exhilarating VR Hit Beat Saber is Coming to the Oculus Quest
- Beat Saber’s First Music Pack Release Date Confirmed