During a Ubisoft Forward presentation today, the publisher announced that Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game Complete Edition will be coming to Switch, Stadia, PS4, and Xbox One sometime during the 2020 holiday season.
This complete edition of the long-lost side-scrolling beat ’em up will include Knives Chau and Wallace Wells downloadable content, two very beloved characters from the Scott Pilgrim universe.
You can watch the trailer down below:
Here’s a desciption of the game via Ubisoft:
Rediscover the beloved 2D arcade-style beat ’em up inspired by the iconic comic book series and movie Scott Pilgrim vs. The World in this Complete Edition!
Play as your favorite characters – Scott Pilgrim, Ramona Flowers, Knives Chau, Stephen Stills, and more. Team up with 3 of your friends as you battle your way through waves of tough enemies to defeat the League of Evil Exes!
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World originally launched as a digital-only title for PS3 and Xbox 360 back in 2010 but was unfortunately delisted from digital storefronts a couple of years later, which caused the game to have a sort of cult following.
Also announced during the September Ubisoft Forward presentation was Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake and we also got to see tons of gameplay for Immortals Fenyx Rising, formally known as Gods & Monsters.
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022
- Ubisoft Boasts “Strongest Quarter” in Its History as PS5 & PS4 Dominate the Publisher’s Sales
- 5 Features Ubisoft’s Star Wars Game Needs For Success
- Ubisoft’s Riders Republic Delayed Until “Later This Year”
- EA Comments on Star Wars After Reveal of Ubisoft Open-World Game: “We’re Making More Star Wars Games”