After the cancellation of most of what is traditionally considered E3 2020, there is a lot of uncertainty around what could be announced or shown this year. Ubisoft Forward was created to replace Ubisoft’s traditional E3 conference, moving a month out from the usual broadcast time, while transitioning into a digital-only event. With that being said, it is still anyone’s best guess what we could see, so here are seven Ubisoft Forward predictions you’ll hope we’re right about.
Previously Announced Titles Return
Ubisoft Forward Predictions
Several of Ubisoft’s previously announced titles have gone radio-silent for quite some time. Whether that is due to the current world outlook, or issues behind the scenes, we simply haven’t had new information on several games since last year.
From Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Skull & Bones, that have gone through a long development cycle following early teases, to impending titles like Watch Dogs: Legion, Gods & Monsters, and Rainbow Six Quarantine, we should get some more information on the 12th.
Expect release dates for Watch Dogs, Gods & Monsters, and Rainbow Six—most likely for later this year—while Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Skull & Bones should at the very least get fresh looks into current progress and possibly some more in-depth gameplay.
Since it’s inevitable, expect Just Dance 2021 to get some screen time for those dance junkies out there patiently waiting for the yearly release.
- Ubisoft Will Reveal Skull and Bones Gameplay This Week; New Ubisoft Forward Showcase Set for September
- Rainbow Six Siege Gets New Trailer & Crossplay Announcement During Ubisoft Forward Livestream
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Brawlhalla Crossover Announced During Ubisoft Forward Pre-Show
- Watch the Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Livestream Here
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Will Not Feature in the Next Ubisoft Forward