Tetsuya Nomura, famed Japanese video game designer and co-creator of the Kingdom Hearts series, has designed several Marvel Bring Arts figures that are now available for preorder from Square Enix’s official shopping site.
The three figures are based on Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider-Man, with them standing about 5-6 inches tall in height. These figures will typically cost you about $135 USD, but right now you can grab them for 10% off, but we’re not entirely sure when this promotional period will end.
The Nomura-designed figures are planned to begin shipping sometime in December 2020 and each one will come with a display stand, as well as tons of accessories to let you pose these characters whatever way you want on your memorabilia shelf.
While these figures don’t have an abundance of zippers and pockets like Nomura’s other character designs, they still look pretty dang cool and high-quality.
You can check out a gallery of images down below, but make sure to check out the official shop for extra photos and more information:
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Interview – Director Discusses Marvelous’ Newest Farming Game
- A Marvel Trivia Quiz Only True MCU Fans Can Ace
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier Proves Marvel Will Be Fine Without Steve Rogers
- 4 Things Falcon and the Winter Soldier Did That Marvel Should Continue to Do
- Marvel Future Revolution Gets New Gameplay Trailer Revealing Black Widow in Action