Tetsuya Nomura, famed Japanese video game designer and co-creator of the Kingdom Hearts series, has designed several Marvel Bring Arts figures that are now available for preorder from Square Enix’s official shopping site.
The three figures are based on Captain America, Iron Man, and Spider-Man, with them standing about 5-6 inches tall in height. These figures will typically cost you about $135 USD, but right now you can grab them for 10% off, but we’re not entirely sure when this promotional period will end.
The Nomura-designed figures are planned to begin shipping sometime in December 2020 and each one will come with a display stand, as well as tons of accessories to let you pose these characters whatever way you want on your memorabilia shelf.
While these figures don’t have an abundance of zippers and pockets like Nomura’s other character designs, they still look pretty dang cool and high-quality.
You can check out a gallery of images down below, but make sure to check out the official shop for extra photos and more information:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Coming 2023; Trailer Gives Quick Look at Venom
- Insomniac Announces Marvel’s Wolverine
- Marvel’s Avengers to Get Spider-Man & First Raid this Year
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Reveals Even More Gameplay With Deep Dive Video
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Shows Its Turn-Based Gameplay And In-Engine Cinematics in New Trailer