Today developer and publisher, GungHo Online Entertainment, announced that its free-to-play multiplayer arena brawler, Ninjala, has reached a major milestone by reaching over three million downloads on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Late last month, GungHo Online gave away a free gift of 100 Jala to all Ninjala players to celebrate two million downloads. And just like the previous achievement, the company is giving away yet another 100 Jala as another thank you present.
The celebration will continue until Aug 26, so if you’ve yet to download Ninjala, make sure to check it out now.
I recently reviewed Ninjala for Twinfinite and scored it a 4/5, praising its charming art style, customization options, and combat system. You can also check out a guide on how to parry and how to get Jala fast.
Oh, and here’s a tips and tricks guide for newbies!
- Ninjala Is Getting a Puzzle & Dragons Collaboration; Season 4 Details Shared in Latest Dev Diary
- New Ninjala Dev Diary Dives Into Sonic the Hedgehog Collab Content
- Ninjala Is Getting a Sonic the Hedgehog Collaboration; New Dev Diary Dives Into Season 2
- Free-To-Play Switch Title, Ninjala, Hits 4 Million Downloads
- Ninjala Is Getting Some Cool New Weapons and a Japan-Inspired Stage Next Month