Destroy the Red Drones
Before you jump into Ninjala, you should know that these big, red, floating drones are more important than they seem. Breaking these bad boys open will grant you extra S-Energy, which is that yellow bar on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
The higher this gauge is, the more actions you can perform. Dodging with the L button takes up S-Energy, dashing in the air takes up energy, and the bigger the gauge is, the bigger your gum can get.
Oh, and more thing, there’s also bonus points granted to the player who breaks the most drones in a match, so make sure not to miss out on hitting these when you can. It can make or break a close match.
- Ninjala Interview: GungHo CEO Talks New Platforms, Lore, & Explains the Inspiration Behind “Gum Action”
- Free-to-Play Switch Exclusive, Ninjala, Hits 3 Million Downloads
- Ninjala Review – Chew Bubble Gum and Kick Butt
- Is Ninjala Coming to PS4? Answered
- Is Ninjala Coming to Xbox One? Answered