The gifts for the first week, which starts today at 5 PM PT, are a Galarian Mr. Mime with the Hidden Ability Ice Body, a Lure Ball, a Moon Ball, a Heavy Ball, and a Dream Ball.
The gifts for the second week, starting May 28, are a Galarian Ponyta with the Hidden Ability Anticipation, a Level Ball, a Fast Ball, a Love Ball, a Friend Ball, and Beast Ball.
The third week begins on June 4, and you can get yourself a Galarian Corsola with the Hidden Ability Cursed Body and an Evolution Item Set that includes a Sweet Apple, a Tart Apple, a Chipped Pot, a Cracked Pot, a Sachet, and a Whipped Dream.
And last but not least, you can get a Galarian Meowth on June 11 with the Hidden Ability Unnerve and a lot of Exp. Candies and Nuggets.
To actually receive these mystery gifts in-game, you just need to follow these steps:
- Press the X Button to bring up the main menu, then select Mystery Gift.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get via Internet.
- Connect to the internet.
- You will see the game search for available gifts.
- Select the gift you want to receive.
- Once you receive the gift, your game will be saved.
As of right now, The Isle of Armor expansion has no set release date but it is still slated to release at the end of June.
In case you missed it, you can check out the latest trailer for Pokemon Sword and Shield’s expansion pass down below, which was featured in a Nintendo Direct Mini back in March.
Pokemon Sword and Shield is now available for the Nintendo Switch and you read our review right here.
- Pokemon GO July 2021 Community Day Will Feature Tepig
- New Pokemon Jet Starring Pikachu Took Off Today for Its Maiden Flight
- Pokemon GO Fest 2021 Will Focus on Musical ‘Mons & Raids, Ticket Cost Cut to $5
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus Gets January 2022 Release Date; Box Art Revealed
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Release Date and Box Art Revealed