Ubisoft’s long-running Assassin’s Creed franchise is steeped in lore so deep that in writing this quiz I thought I’d never find my way back out. But I’ve made it, and in piecing it all together I consider myself now a grandmaster with such intimate knowledge of the games that I can tell you how many inches Ezio’s finger stump protrudes from his hand!
That may or may not have been a clue to one of the questions, by the way.
Go ahead and do your best; find out exactly how disappointingly shallow your understanding of the series’ story really is! I jest, of course; nobody could fault you for forgetting what is honestly the most confusing and nonsensical plot in all AAA gaming. No wonder they ditched it for the new ones, huh?
Think You Know Everything About Assassin's Creed? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Playing the Bad Guy in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Could Get Very Dark
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Map “Slightly Bigger” Than Odyssey, Ubisoft Dev Says
- PSN Extended Play Sale Discounts Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, & More
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Composers and Songwriter Revealed by Ubisoft
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Makes the Hidden Blade an Instakill Weapon Again