If you’re like me and this is your first time venturing into the world of Nioh, you might be in need of a little guidance. After going through all of the first area’s main missions multiple times, here are 10 tips and tricks for beginners in Nioh 2.
These tips are pretty simple pointers that should help get you through the early missions in the first area without too much difficulty. Sometimes, simply “getting good” just isn’t the most helpful advice, so read on for a bit more guidance.
Nioh 2 Tips and Tricks
Those little green creatures that are hiding everywhere can actually help you out in several different ways. As you start to find them, you can choose which passive buffs they give you from the Make Offering option at Shrines. Then, select Receive Kodama Blessing.
You can choose from five blessings, but the most useful early on will be the Healer Blessing which raises the elixir drop rate by up to 25%. By the end of the first area, you’ll have more elixirs than you’ll even know what to do with. All that healing potential leaves you more room for errors.
If you have an item with the Kodama Sensor effect, be sure to equip it so that they appear on the map. If not, listen for the little noises they make while keeping your eyes peeled. So, the first tip for beginners is basically to win this game of hide-and-seek.
- Nioh 2’s ‘Darkness in the Capital’ DLC Launches Next Month; New Details & Key Art Revealed
- Nioh 2 DLC Gets First Gameplay, Trailer, and New Details Ahead of Tomorrow’s Release
- Nioh 2 Director Talks Potential New Settings, Success, & More; Gives Shout-Out to Ghost of Tsushima
- Nioh 2 Surpasses 1 Million Sales as Update 1.09 Arrives; The Tengu’s Disciple DLC Coming in July
- Nioh 2 Yasakani Magatama Explained: How to Get, What It Does