If you’re like me and this is your first time venturing into the world of Nioh, you might be in need of a little guidance. After going through all of the first area’s main missions multiple times, here are 10 tips and tricks for beginners in Nioh 2.
These tips are pretty simple pointers that should help get you through the early missions in the first area without too much difficulty. Sometimes, simply “getting good” just isn’t the most helpful advice, so read on for a bit more guidance.
Nioh 2 Tips and Tricks
Those little green creatures that are hiding everywhere can actually help you out in several different ways. As you start to find them, you can choose which passive buffs they give you from the Make Offering option at Shrines. Then, select Receive Kodama Blessing.
You can choose from five blessings, but the most useful early on will be the Healer Blessing which raises the elixir drop rate by up to 25%. By the end of the first area, you’ll have more elixirs than you’ll even know what to do with. All that healing potential leaves you more room for errors.
If you have an item with the Kodama Sensor effect, be sure to equip it so that they appear on the map. If not, listen for the little noises they make while keeping your eyes peeled. So, the first tip for beginners is basically to win this game of hide-and-seek.
- Koei Tecmo Promises to Address Nioh 2’s PC Performance and Mouse & Keyboard Issuse in Upcoming Updates
- Nioh & Nioh 2 Remastered Complete Edition for PS5 & PC Get Trailer & Screenshots to Celebrate Release
- Nioh 2 Remastered for PS5 Gets Another 17 Hours of Gameplay as Duo of Japanese Streamers Clears the Game
- Nioh 2 Remastered for PS5 Looks As Deadly As Ever in 29 Hours of Gameplay
- Koei Tecmo Announces Record Quarter; Hyrule Warriors, Nioh 2, & Atelier Ryza 2 Shipments Revealed