The Ultimate Scream promo is nearly over in FIFA 20 and we’re into the final week of Season 1. Some of you may have already reached level 30 and unlocked the players there, but not everyone will have done. Last week’s objectives were a little easier than in previous weeks, so hopefully that continues. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 6 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 6 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
You usually have two weeks to complete a set of Seasons Objectives, but with there only being one week left until the end of the season, you may only get half that usual time to get what you need to unlock Zaha, Tolisso, or Vazquez at level 30.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 6 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Transfer 2 – 360 XP – Buy 2 players off the Transfer Market using the Buy Now option
- Play 2 – 430 XP – Play 2 matches in any mode
- Score 4 – 470 XP – Score 4 goals in any mode
- Finesse 3 – 540 XP – Score 2 goals with Finesse shots in any mode
Group Reward: 200 XP
Week 6 – Silver Objectives
- Good 2 Win – 500 XP – Win two matches in any mode
- Friendly 3 – 900 XP – Score 3 goals in Friendlies
- Battle 4 Passing – 1100 XP – Assists 4 goals in Squad Battles on min. Semi Pro difficulty
- Rival 5 – 1100 XP – Play 5 matches in Rivals
Group Reward: 400 XP
- On the Deck – 800 XP – Assist three goals using Through Balls in Squad Battles on Professional difficulty
- Over the Top – 1000 XP – Assist two goals using Lob Through Balls in Rivals
- Pass to Win – 1350 XP – Assist a goal using a one-two pass in 2 separate Rivals wins
- Back to Front – 1450 XP – Assist a goal using a Defender in Rivals
- Making Progress – Earn 1500 Rivals points
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 6 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy