Ultimate Scream is launching in FIFA 20 today but all players are still working towards the Zaha, Tolisso, and Vazquez at level 30. Some of the challenges in the last few weeks have been frustrating, so hopefully, this week will be a little easier. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 4 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
You have two weeks to complete them and any XP you earn will go towards the Seasons level that will allow you to unlock items for your club, packs, and work towards the Zaha, Tolisso, and Vazquez at level 30.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 4 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Play 3 Games – 360 XP – Play three matches in any FUT mode.
- Midfield Assists – 540 XP – Get three assists in any FUT mode.
- Striker Goals – 630 XP – Score two goals using a striker in any mode.
- Squad Build Up – 270 XP – Buy a player off the transfer market.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Week 4 – Silver Objectives
- Play Four – 500 XP – Play four matches in any FUT mode.
- Visionary – 1100 XP – Assist in four separate matches.
- Winner – 900 XP – Win four matches any mode.
- Goals – 1100 XP – Score four goals in one match.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- Rapid Fire – 800 XP – Score a goal in two separate Rivals matches using a player with a min. pace of 85 and max. shooting of 73.
- Fast Finish – 800 XP – Score a goal in Rivals with a Low Driven shot using a player with a min. pace rating of 85.
- One Footed – 1350 XP – Score a goal using a player with a min. pace rating of 85 and a max. weak foot of 3 star.
- Pacey Passer – 1650 XP – Assist a goal in Rivals using a player with a min. pace rating of 85 and a max. passing rating of 75.
- En Route – 2000 XP – Earn 3500 Rivals points.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- How to Complete Week 3 Objectives
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy