Once again, FIFA’s Halloween event is called Ultimate Scream and features an almost random selection of upgraded players. So that you can add them to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to get all Ultimate Scream Players in FIFA 20.
This year, the boosts have been more general than the specific boosts of last year. However, that means the players are better than they have been in previous years.
How to Get All Ultimate Scream Players in FIFA 20
First of all, there are 11 players you can get from packs. They are:
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic – ST – LA Galaxy – 88 OVR
- Sergio Aguero – ST – Manchester City – 91 OVR
- James Rodriquez – CAM – Real Madrid – 88 OVR
- Dele Alli – CAM – Spurs – 87 OVR
- Thomas Muller – CAM – Bayern Munich – 88 OVR
- Nicolas Otamendi – CB – Manchester City – 85 OVR
- Bernard – LM – Everton – 84 OVR
- Alessio Romagnoli – CB – AC Milan – 86 OVR
- William Carvalho – CDM – Real Betis – 85 OVR
- Raphael Guerreiro – LM – Dortmund – 85 OVR
- Marcel Sabitzer – CAM – RB Leipzig – 85 OVR
EA Sports has also confirmed that a second team of 11 Ultimate Scream players will be added next week. We will update this piece once they are revealed.
You will be able to get any of those players from gold packs, whether they are earned from SBCs, rewards, or are bought. You will also be able to buy them from the transfer market.
Ultimate Scream Player SBCs
There are also two players available from SBCs. They are:
- James Miler – CM – Liverpool – 86 OVR
- Jesus Navas – RM – Sevilla – 85 OVR
We will have guides on how to complete them soon.
FIFA 20 Seasons Objectives
You can also unlock an Ultimate Scream Edin Dzeko from Seasons Objectives. He is 87 rated and below is what you need to do to unlock him.
- Survive the Scream – Score 10 goals in Online Survival.
- All the Roads Lead to Rome – Win four Squad Battle matches using at least one Bundesliga, one EPL, and one Serie A player on min. Professional difficulty.
- Lethal Strike – Score five goals using a low-driven shot in Rivals.
- Giant Slayer – Score a goal using players with a max. 75 pace and a min. of 80 physical in three separate Rivals wins.
- Slow and Steady Wins – Assist 10 goals using Forwards with a max. 83 dribbling and a min. of 70 passing in Rivals.
- Bosnian Diamond – Score a goal from a Cross using a Serie A player in four separate Rivals matches.
As more Ultimate Scream players are released through SBCs and Objectives, we’ll update you.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get all Ultimate Scream Players in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful SBC guides down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy