It’s the third Friday since FIFA 20 launched, so that means it’s time for the Weekly Seasons Objectives refresh. Some of the challenges in the last two weeks have been frustrating, so hopefully, this week will be a little easier. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 3 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
You have two weeks to complete them and any XP you earn will go towards the Seasons level that will allow you to unlock items for your club, packs, and work towards the Zaha, Tolisso, and Vazquez at level 30.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 3 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
Week 3 – Bronze Objectives
- Midfield Goal – 540 XP – Score in a game in any mode using a midfielder.
- Making Transfers – 270 XP – List 3 players on the transfer market.
- Hold Up Play – 360 XP – Get an assist using a Striker.
- League Challenge – 630 XP – Score two goals using players from the EPL or Ligue 1.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Week 3 – Silver
- Three Finesse Shots – 540 XP – Score a finesse shot in three separate matches.
- Three Headers – 900 XP – Score a header in three separate matches.
- Three Volleys – 540 XP – Score a Volley (hit the ball while it’s in the air) in three separate matches.
- Score in Five – 720 XP – Play and score in five matches.
- In the Air – 900 XP – Score a Volley and Header in the same match.
Group Reward: 400 XP
Week 3 – Gold Objectives
- Silver Bullet – 1650 XP – Get a goal in Rivals using a Silver Player with 80 pace or higher in three separate matches.
- Silver Hair – 1650 XP – In Rivals, get an assist using a Silver player who has less than 80 pace.
- A Silver Duet – 1650 XP – In Rivals, win a match where you score two goals with Silver players.
- Silver Skiller – 858 XP – In Rivals, score a goal using a Silver player who has 4 or 5 star skill moves.
- Making Progress -792 XP – Earn 3500 Rivals points.
Group Reward: 735XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful SBC guides down below.