Spike Chunsoft promised three localization announcements at its panel at Anime Expo, and they kept the promise.
The first is Conception Plus: Maidens of the Twelve Stars, which will come west for PS4 and get itself a PC port via Steam as well.
It’s a PS4 remake of Conception: Ore no Kodomo o Undekure!, which was launched in 2012 for PSP. While the original game was never released in the west, its 2013 sequel Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars did come to North America and Europe. Looks like we’re finally getting to play the original, albeit in a different form.
We also get a release date, with the game coming on November 5, 2019.
Below you can read a description via Amazon’s pre-orders, which are already available.
- The baby boom is back as this star-filled RPG is Reborn on PlayStation 4! The main protagonist, itsuki yuge, is suddenly summoned to the magical world of granvania to save it from evil impurities.
- As the savior from another world known as “god’s gift,” itsuki and his Star children, Born between him and the 12 Star maidens, are the only ones Capable of banishing these impurities.
- Deepen your bonds with the 12 Star maidens to Birth a new generation of Star children with updated graphics!
- Form a party up to 13 characters strong and fight through stimulating positioning-based battles!
- Adapt and conquer with the power of the stars – featuring stardust labyrinths that transform every time you step inside!
The remaining two announcements come from well-known visual novel developer Mages, and I totally called them. We’re getting Robotics;Notes Elite and DaSH.
If you’re not familiar with the twin titles, Robotics;Notes Elite is an enhanced version originally released on PS4 and Switch of the original visual novel Robotics;Notes from 2012. Robotics;Notes DaSH is the sequel set six months after the first game.
Elite is coming west for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in 2020, with DaSH following suit.
[On-location reporting: Marcus Scherr]