Dead or Alive 6 Guides, Tips, and General Info
Dead or Alive 6 brings the classic series back to our screens once more. With a roster of 26 characters, including new faces NiCO and Diego, there’s a character for everyone to master as you play through the Story mode to put an end to Raidou’s threat.
Maybe you’re just going to play against friends and strangers, or just want to unlock all the Costumes in DOA Quest. However you want to play Dead or Alive 6, we’ve got you covered.
This Dead or Alive 6 wiki has everything from general information on the game, and detailed guides on how to get more Costumes, play with friends, perform the new Fatal Rush Attack, and details on how the Break Gauge works.
Is our Dead or Alive 6 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: March 1, 2019
- Developer: Team Ninja
- Publisher: Koei Tecmo Games
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Here’s where you can find answers to everything from how long Dead or Alive 6 is, through to what the install size is of the game, and whether it’ll make use of your PS4 Pro or Xbox One X’s extra power.
- How Long It Is & How Many Chapters There Are
- What the Install Size Is
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- Is It PS4 Pro Compatible? Answered
- Is It Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- All Costumes in the Base Game for Every Character
The Basics – Dead or Alive 6 Wiki
This section of our wiki runs you through everything from how to save the game and how to play with your friends, through to how to get more clothes and change costumes.
- How to Save
- How to Play Local Multiplayer with Friends
- How to Get Costumes & Change Clothes
- How to Do Special Moves (Break Blows)
- How to Counter
- How to Block
- How to Turn Back to Opponent
- How to Taunt
- How to Get Coins Fast
- How to Get Costume Parts
Break Gauge & Break Move Guides
Dead or Alive 6 introduces a new power move system in the form of the Break Gauge. By filling it up, players can pull off a Fatal Rush Attack, Break Hold, or Break Blow. Here’s where you can find guides for exactly this.