State of Decay 2 is all about seeing how you’d fare trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. You’ll need to manage resources, develop your home base, search for outposts, expand your community, put an end to the infection, and of course, kill all the zombies you come across along the way.
There’s a lot to keep in mind when it comes to playing State of Decay 2, so to give you a helping hand, we’ve compiled this handy guide wiki answering everything from the basics to the trickier parts of the game. So without further ado, let’s dive in.
- Release Date: May 22, 2018 (May 18 for Ultimate Edition owners)
- Developer: Undead Labs
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Platforms: Xbox One and PC
State of Decay 2 General Info
- Can You Change Appearance (Hair, Clothes)?
- Can You Change Hairstyles & Clothes?
- Are There Cheats?
- What the Install Size Is
- Is There Local Multiplayer Splitscreen?
- Is There a Difficulty Achievement?
- How Much it Costs
- Is There New Game Plus?
- Can You Fast Forward Time?
State of Decay 2: The Basics
- Which Starter Characters You Should Pick (Tutorial)
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Aim Down Sights
- How to Play Co-Op Multiplayer
- How to Unlock & See More of the Map
- How to Rest
- How to Get Food, Materials, Medicine, Ammo
- How to Recruit New Survivors
- How to Get More Stamina & Replenish It
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Use Your Flashlight
- How to Crouch & Move Quietly (Stealth)
- How to Use Guns & Ranged Weapons
- How to Deposit Supplies into Base Storage
- How to Refuel Vehicles
- How to Attach Weapon Mods
- How to Increase Brightness
- How to Get Cars
- How to Repair Weapons
- How to Get Influence Fast
- How to Cure Trauma & Injuries
- How to Change Bases
- How to Destroy Plague Hearts & Where to Find Them