Microsoft announced today it is adding eight more games to its Xbox Game Pass subscription service in February. Starting Feb. 1, these Xbox One and Xbox 360 games will be available for members to download and play:
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
- Fable Anniversary
- Halo Wars 2
- Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey
- NBA 2K17
- Riptide Renegade GP
- WWE 2K17
Halo Wars 2 is the most prolific addition to this month’s batch considering it launched in February 2017, almost one year ago. Although, Microsoft did add Gears of War 4 to the catalog a year after it released last December.
While Microsoft has continually added new games to the Xbox Game Pass library every month since the service began in June 2017, only one game in the service has been announced with a temporary lifespan. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, added last November, will be leaving the service on Jan. 31. No specific reason was given at the time for the three-month addition, so members only have two weeks left to enjoy Konami’s action-adventure stealth game.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Learn More About The 25th Ward: The Silver Case From Its Latest Trailer
- Blizzard Goes Full Anime in Heroes of the Storm Mecha Skins Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront II 1.1 Update Adds New Hero and Balance Changes
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition Will Include Larger Insomnia Map and First-Person Mode, Coming in March