Square Enix has announced new content for Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood with the latest patch 4.2. Called Rise of a New Sun, it introduces a brand new eight-man raid, Omega: Sigmascape.
Players will turn their gaze to Doma in the next chapter of the main scenario quest line. In addition to the raid content, the upcoming patch includes other updates, such as new trials and dungeons, a large update to the glamour system, a number of system enhancements, and the highly anticipated Forbidden Land of Eureka.
A list of initially announced content updates for the patch are listed below:
- New Main Scenario and Side Quests
- New Raid Dungeon
- The Forbidden Land of Eureka
- Glamour System Updates
- The Feast PvP Updates
- Housing Updates
- New Primal Battle
- New Dungeons
- A New Duty Recorder Feature
- Updates to bard’s performance actions, additional inventory through the use of a new companion storage feature, and more.
Check out the poster for the upcoming patch below:
Players can find a full summary of the announcements over the Final Fantasy forums. A release date has not yet been confirmed.
For those interested in trying Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood, a free trial allows anyone to experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. Head over the game’s website to register.
- Destiny 2’s Holiday Event “The Dawning” Brings Snowball Fights and Gifts Next Week
- Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory Coming to Switch Next Year
- You’ll Never See This Awesome New Persona 5 Merch Coming
- A New Etrian Odyssey Game for 3DS Will Likely Be Announced in 2018