Microsoft’s digital Black Friday sale went live for Xbox Live Gold members earlier this week, offering a four-day early access period on specific games in the Microsoft Store.
The early Black Friday sale has “more than 500 deals” on digital games for Xbox One and Xbox 360, add-ons, music, and movies. The sale is only available to Xbox Live Gold subscribers right now, but the deals will open up for everyone on Tuesday, Nov. 21. Microsoft is currently selling a month of Xbox Live Gold for $1 for new members to access the sale and other Gold features such as online multiplayer.
The sale offers savings up to 75% with another 10% for Gold members. The huge list of games can be found here, but check out some the best deals below, including its price for Gold members.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – $9 (85% off)
- Grand Theft Auto V – $30 (50% off)
- Halo 5: Guardians – Digital Deluxe Edition – $25 (50% off)
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst – $5 (75% off)
- Overwatch Game of the Year Edition – $30 (50% off)
- Red Dead Redemption – $9.89 (67% off, Xbox One Backward Compatible)
- Rocket League – $10 (50% off)
- Skate 3 – $6.59 (67% off, Xbox One Backward Compatible)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – $20 (60% off)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division – $15 (70% off)
CHECK OUT MORE
- Killer is Dead – Nightmare Edition Free on Humble Store Alongside Fall Sale
- Humble Bundle’s Care Package Bundle Offers 27 Games for Charity
- Over 100,000 More Cheaters Were Banned in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds This Past Weekend
- Call of Duty: WWII Developer Addresses Ongoing Matchmaking Issues